CBI Advising Center
The office will open beginning Monday May 18th, by appointment only! Teams appointments are still available if you are not comfortable with coming to the office.
If you choose to come to the office, we have implemented the following precautionary measures for your safety:
1. Students and staff must wear protective masks
2. Only one student, at a time, will be allowed in the office
3. Students must remain outside of the office until called
4. 6 feet of social distance must be maintained between student and staff
5. Only students will be allowed in office
Bachelor of Science
All Bachelor of Science students enrolling in the school will enter as a Undecided Management major until the completion of the SBI Undecided Management program. All Undecided Management students are advised in the CBI Advising Center, located in Suite 109 CBI Complex at 115 College St SW, Jacksonville, AL.
Upon completion of this 60 hour program with a GPA of 2.0 or higher, students will be admitted to one of the five business majors (accounting, economics, finance, management, or marketing).
In addition to advising all CBI freshmen, sophomore, and new transfer students, we also serve as the processing center for senior graduation checkout. The Center staff is always available to assist you and, if need be, direct you to the appropriate location to take care of whatever you need.
- 2021-2022 Student Checksheet for Accounting
- 2021-2022 Student Checksheet for Economics
- 2021-2022 Student Checksheet for Finance
- 2021-2022 Student Checksheet for Management
- 2021-2022 Student Checksheet for Management - Ecommerce
- 2021-2022 Student Checksheet for Management - Human Resource
- 2021-2022 Student Checksheet for Management - Entrepreneurship
- 2021-2022 Student Checksheet for Marketing
Bachelor of Arts
For students interested in the Bachelor of Arts in Economics, please visit the Advising Center and ask for Mrs. Haas.
Office hours: Monday through Friday 8:00am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-4:30pm
Director: Dr. Bill Scroggins, Associate Dean CBI
Coordinator of Certification and Advisement: Mrs. Rachel Haas
Academic Advisor: Mrs. Kellee Moses
Secretary: Mrs. Pam Pope