George Cline, Ph.D
Professor of Biology
I am an ecologist that focuses primarily on amphibians and reptiles. My research focuses on frog vocalizations, and conservation of amphibians and reptiles. My students have gone on to earn MS and PhD degrees. Many are working in government jobs or the private sector, while others are teaching at various institutions around the country.
- Intro Bio I
- Intro Bio II
- Intro Bio I Honors
- Intro Bio II Honors
- Animal Behavior
- Population & Community Ecology
- Functional Vertebrate Anatomy
- BS double major Biology, Environmental Health, 1979 Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA
- PhD Zoology, 1990, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK.
- Liaison Officer, Dauphin Island Sea Lab