What We Do
Our overarching goals are:
- Eliminate sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, and stalking within our campus community through prevention efforts
- Expand victim services
- Train all stakeholders on campus on adequate prevention and response to sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, and stalking.
Evaluate and assess our work for effectiveness
Grant work is organized through 5 tracks, each with minimum requirements:
Coordinated Community Response Team (CCRT)
- Grantees must develop a Coordinated Community Response (CCR) approach to addressing sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, and stalking on campus.
- Coordinate the evaluation and assessment of our work
- Making sure all grant work is
- Clery- compliant
- Culturally competent
- Engages Men
- A mandatory prevention and education program for all incoming students about sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, and stalking that incorporates information, awareness, and resources including the students’ code of conduct
- An ongoing prevention program on sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, and stalking for the entire campus community;
- A bystander intervention program for all students
- Prevention programming that is targeted to or adapted for the culturally specific and population specific needs of students, faculty and staff, including specific strategies for engaging men in prevention efforts.
- policy development and revision;
- protocols for reporting and responding; and
- ongoing training for student conduct personnel.
Victim Services and Advocacy
- Grantees must provide confidential victim services and advocacy which includes partnering with community and/or campus victim service providers to develop referral processes, response protocols, and supports to ensure 24-hour accessibility to confidential victim services.
Law Enforcement/ Campus Security
- internal policy and protocol development and,
- department evaluation and feedback.
Socio-Ecological Model (SEM)
When planning and implementing our efforts, the CCRT strives to address all levels of the Socio-Ecological Model (SEM).