JSU Television Services has received 6 Telly Awards for:
- "Mozart's Requiem," a concert produced for the David L. Walters Department of Music.
- "2004 Gamecock Football Highlights" produced for the JSU Athletic Department.
- "Gospel Music Southern Style," show 104.
- "The Capital Campaign, The Power of 125… Join the Celebration" a fundraising video for JSU's capital campaign.
- "JSU Today - Show 50," an episode featuring a JSU employee and her kidney donation story.
- "The Night I Died," a Students Against Destructive Decisions (SADD) project with a powerful message about alcohol-related traffic deaths.
Other awards pictured above include:
- "Best Video Re-enactment" presented by Crimestoppers Region II Training Conference.
- ADDY Award, Best Video Production presented by Northeast Alabama Ad Club for "Calhoun County: Near Atlanta...Near Birmingham...Near Perfect."
- First Place Media Award in the category of Special Publications presented by the International Association of Emergency Management for "Evacuation: Prepare Now."