Sexual exploitation is:
- Invasion of sexual privacy.
- Prostituting another student.
- Non-consensual video or audio-taping of sexual activity.
- Going beyond the boundaries of consent (such as letting your friends hide in the closet to watch you having consensual sex).
- Engaging in voyeurism.
- Knowingly transmitting an STD or HIV to another student.
- Exposing one’s genitals in non-consensual circumstances; inducing another to expose their genitals.
- Sexually-based stalking and/or bullying.