Content Top Nav Left Nav Utility Nav Site Search
Mobile Menu

Office of the Registrar

More Links

Withdrawal Form

Before submitting this form, please read the following:

  • If you live in University Housing, please note:  Housing refunds are processed in accordance with tuition refunds.  Students who withdraw must immediately notify the Department of University Housing and Residence Life.  You are required to properly vacate your housing assignment within 24 hours of the withdrawal.  Failure to properly vacate within the allotted 24 hours may result in a hold over charge.
  • If you are receiving a Federal Direct/Stafford Loan, you must clear through Student Financial Services, they can be reached by phone at (256) 782-5006 or in person at 107 Bibb Graves Hall.
  • If you receive Financial Aid, please note:  If you withdraw prior to completing 60 percent of a term, you could be required to repay a proportionate amount of the funds you received.  Withdrawal could also affect the repayment status of loans you received this semester and/or prior terms. Please read the information provided in the following link prior to submitting your form: Should you have any questions regarding this, please contact the Financial Aid Office PRIOR TO COMPLETING THIS FORM!
  • If you are an International Student under a F1/J1 visa category, you must obtain a letter permitting withdrawal processing from the Inernational House & Programs.

 Deadline dates (both Academic and Financial) are listed on the Academic Calendar.

Fill out my online form.
Back to Top