- Under "Featured Links" click Registration.
- On the Student and Financial Aid page, select Registration.
- Select Add or Drop Classes.
- Select upcoming term and click Submit. (Example Spring 2011)
- If you are asked for secondary pin, it means that you have not yet been cleared to register - please see your advisor.
- Select courses- All courses are assigned a Course Reference Number (CRN).
Select by department, course, type, method, level, instructor, days and times.
(Type - lecture, lab, online, studio, activity, etc.
Method - traditional, online, videoconferencing, computer assisted, etc.
Level - Undergraduate or Graduate)
- Once selection is made, click on Class Search.
- Check the box for desired course.
- To register, select Submit Changes or select add to worksheet and register later.
- Once registered, the schedule will appear as "Web Registered".
- To drop a course, in the Action drop down box, select "Web Dropped" and Submit Changes.
- Priority Registration - Check your total hours earned to see if you are eligible to register. Have you been cleared by your advisor to register?
- Holds - Examples of Holds are: Admissions Hold - Please contact the Admissions Office. Account Receivable Hold - Please contact the Bursar's Office.
- Prerequisite and Test Score Error - You have not met the prerequisite(s) for this course.
- Restrictions - You have not met the college, major, level, class, degree, or program requirements for this course.
- Permission of Instructor, Advisor, Department Head, or Director - All students must receive permission from the instructor before entering this class. Contact the instructor.
- Time Conflict with CRN - This class meeting time overlaps with another class' (CRN) meeting time.
- Link Error or Co-requisite Error - This class requires another course to be added in order to register.
- Week at a Glance - Provides schedule on a weekly basis.
- Student Detail Schedule- Provides detailed information about schedule
- Registration Fee Assessment - Provides information about fee assessment - Please check www.jsu.edu/bursar/ for more information.
- Withdrawal Information - Provides information regarding withdrawal status.
- Registration Status, Active Registration, and Registration History- Provides additional information about registration.