Enrollment Certification

Every Semester

  1. Set up a meeting with your Academic Advisor to set up your schedule for the following semester and get your registration code entered.
  2. Register for your classes during your priority registration period
  3. Submit your Class Registration Form
    • Completing the Class Registration Form on this page does not mean you have registered for classes as you need to do that through your MyJSU portal. 
    • Please make sure to select the correct benefit on the registration form.  If this will be your first time using benefits, you will need to apply for and turn in all requested information before completing the registration form for our office.

Things to Remember

- Please remember to submit your updated Certificate of Eligibility (COE) to Veteran Services every semester.  By submitting this COE every semester, Veteran Services will have a better idea of how much VA Educational Benefit you have left and allows us to proactively talk with you about your options to pay for school once your benefit has run out.

- If you make any changes to your schedule by dropping or adding classes our office needs to be notified immediately by submitting an updated Class Registration Form. 

- If you have changed your major, you will need to complete a change of program form and turn that in along with the degree outline for your new program: 

- If your address has changed, you will need to complete a change of address form.

- If you stop attending class and make an F, the last date of attendance will be reported to the VA and will result in an overpayment.  This will create a debt that the student will have to pay back to the VA.