Photographic Services provides images to all University departments at no charge, with occasional exceptions where some materials and vendor service fees may be charged to University clients. Photographic Services will inform you if any fees apply to your request at the time it is confirmed.
- Studio portraits (individuals, small groups).
- Product photography.
- Limited digital copy photography.
- Limited in-house printing (we recommend the JSU Print Shop for large sizes/quantities).
- Location shoots, from individuals to large groups.
- Coverage of every NCAA sport and team sanctioned by the JSU Athletic Department.
- The JSU Photo Database, an online collection of thousands of high resolution images available to the entire University community.
- Aerial photography.
- Loaner cameras, available for check-out by approved departments on a limited basis.
- Images for departmental websites, social media sites, publications, news media and public relations.
- 307 Bibb Graves Hall.
Photo requests should be forwarded through the appropriate office:
- Sports Related- JSU Sports Information (5279)
- News/PR Related- JSU Public Relations Office (5468)
- All Other- JSU Photographic Services Director, Steve Latham (5341)
Viewing and searching the Database is free. University clients needing direct download should contact Photographic Services to request login access.
Anyone can purchase prints from the Database, using a personal credit card. University clients can use a JSU purchasing card.
Steve Latham (Director, Photographic Services)