The mission of the College is to provide excellence in professional undergraduate and graduate nursing education, and service to the community, as well as to pursue scholarly activities.
To achieve this mission, the College will:
- Deliver innovative, quality nursing education programs at the baccalaureate and graduate levels.
- Engage in continuous quality improvement practices to ensure relevance of the curricula in an evolving complex healthcare environment.
- Foster faculty development that enhances the scholarship of teaching, research, and service.
- Recruit, develop, and retain diverse students and faculty who possess knowledge, skills, and attitudes reflective of the nursing profession.
- Develop collaborative partnerships and inter-professional relationships designed to meet the needs of internal and external communities of interest.
- Use technology to foster innovation in nursing practice, nursing education, and evidence-based decision making.
- Promote scholarship, service, and practice activities that include students and faculty.