Jacksonville State University’s annual International Week celebration will kick off March 8 with an event destined to leave the community hungry for more.
The annual Taster’s Fair, which celebrates the university’s international students and their culture through food, will be Saturday, March 8 from 5-7 p.m. at the Leone Cole Auditorium. Taster's Fair features dishes from the countries of JSU’s international students, prepared by the students. This annual event is open to the public.
Other events for International Week include:
- Sunday, March 9 - Soccer and Zumba, 6 p.m.
- Monday, March 10 - Arab Movie Night, 8 p.m., International House
- Tuesday, March 11 - Silent Auction 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., International House
- Wednesday, March 12 - Silent Auction 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., International House
- Thursday, March 13 - Game Night, 7 p.m., International House
- Friday, March 14 - Vibe 7 - 11 p.m., International House
For more information about Taster’s Fair or any of the International Week events, please contact Maya-Nora or Tonna at the International House, 256-782-5303.
Photos courtesy of the International House