- United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT)
- Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE)
- National Insititute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Computer Security Resource Center
- Information Security: An Integrated Collection of Essays
- OnGuardOnline.gov: Videos, Media, and Security Games
- Berkman Cybersecurity Wiki
- CAE2Y Workshops
- Course Mapping
Game Making Workshop for ISA Awareness Curriculum
This game making workshop (on June 7 and 14, 2013) for information security and assurance awareness training is for High School and Community College computer/technology teachers. Participants will learn how to create interactive security-based games using a powerful and easy-to-learn game engine.
Every participant will be provided the following upon completion of the workshop:
- A notebook computer ($550 value)
- Continuing Education Units (CEU)
- Licensed copy of the game making engine
- Online access to software for porting games to multiple platforms including mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone)
Interested applicants should visit the workshop website at http://tinyurl.com/9weuvl4 for application forms and detailed requirements.
Application deadline is February 15, 2013. The notification of acceptance will be made on or before February 22, 2013.
Workshops for Community Colleges wishing to gain the DHS-NSA designation as Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education is offered by CISA every May. A copy of the workshops slides are available here.
The following IA-related courses have been mapped to the National Telecommunications and Information Systems Security Instruction (NSTISSI) and the Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) standards: