Before meeting with us consider the following questions:
- What is the purpose of the project? (recruitment, informational, marketing, reputation building)
- Who's your target audience? (prospective students, faculty, alumni)
- What medium are you considering? (Website, newsletter, brochure, poster)
- For print projects, what quantity is appropriate? Enough for a specific event or enough to provide extra copies for future distribution? If it's the latter, you'll have to consider time-sensitive content that could affect shelf life.
- What is your projected budget?
- Who in your department will act as the contact person for the project?
- When is your deadline for this project? Have you allowed our office enough time to complete the project efficiently and effectively?