Checking Cookie Setting in Mozilla Firefox
To check your settings to ensure that cookies are enabled, complete the following steps:
- Click on the Tools option in the Mozilla Firefox Menu to retrieve the drop-down menu.
- Click the Options link at the bottom of the menu box to retrieve the Options menu box.
- Click on the Privacy option in the Options menu box.
- Click the plus sign next to the Cookies option.
- Check to ensure that the "Allow sites to set cookies" option is selected. If one of these is not checked, click in the box next to it to enable cookies.
- Click the OK button at the bottom of the Options menu box to exit out of the settings.