Checking Cookie Setting in Mozilla
To check your settings to ensure that cookies are enabled, complete the following steps:
- Click on the Edit option in the Mozilla Menu to retrieve the drop-down menu.
- Click the plus sign next to the Privacy & Security option in the menu box.
- Click the Cookies option under Privacy & Security.
- Select the appropriate Cookie Acceptance Policy -- normally "Allow cookies based on privacy settings" is the default.
- Under Cookie Lifetime Policy, "Accept cookies normally" is usually the default.
- Click the OK button at the bottom of the menu box to save your changes and exit out of the settings.