Content Top Nav Left Nav Utility Nav Site Search
Mobile Menu

Houston Cole Library

More Links

Video Reserve Request Form

Requests for videos to be placed on reserve are accepted from faculty and staff. Contact Tony Gravette or Michael Walker for more information.

To request a video be placed on reserve, please use the following form. Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).


(*) Name:

(*) Email Address:

(*) Department:

(*) JSU Status: Faculty Staff

(*) Campus Phone:


If you would like to place a VHS or DVD video on reserve, please provide the name and/or call number of the item(s):

Back to Top