Leone Cole Auditorium Troubleshooting

JSU Home » Library

If you are connecting to a set of computer speakers, you'll need to use an 1/8" mini-adapter cable. The cable will consist of one (1) female 1/8" mini-connector to a "Y" with one (1) RCA male connector on each end of the "Y." You will need to connect the two (2) stereo RCA connectors in the audio output of your VCR/DVD Player. Then using the 1/8" female connector, you will connect the 1/8" male connector of your computer speakers into the 1/8" female connector.

Note: If the VCR/DVD Player is mono (meaning only one RCA audio output) then you will need to adapt the two (2 stereo) RCA connectors to one (1) mono RCA connector. The cable will need to be a "Y" cable with one (1) mono male RCA connector to two (2) RCA female connectors. First, connect the one (1) male RCA connector to the (mono) audio output on the VCR/DVD Player. Then connect the two (2) RCA female connectors to the two male RCA connectors of the 1/8" Y cable.

Please use our online form to request what equipment you will need for your event.

<<< Back to help page >>>

Search Catalog:


Telephone Directory
Map of Ground Floor
Map of 11th Floor
Duplication Req. Form
Video List
DVD List