- Learning Services (LS) assists undergraduate students in mastering basic and life skills through courses in the Department of Learning Skills and through learning assistance.
- Learning Services also assists pre-college students in developing college-level skills through the ExSEL program.
- Students who do not master the English Competency Exam, which is required for graduation, are also assisted by Learning Services before they attempt the exam again.
- We assist in the areas of reading, writing, numeracy, studying, reasoning, and self management.
- Learning Services' math and English programs are nationally certified as a Distinguished by The National Association for Developmental Education (NADE).