Content Top Nav Left Nav Utility Nav Site Search
Mobile Menu

JSU Strong

More Links

Off Campus Housing Accommodation Request Form

Please complete the form below to request on-campus housing for any displaced off-campus student.

Please note: This form is only a request and does not guarantee that we will be able to accommodate all off-campus student requests.

Back to Top