Application Form - Please fill out the form, complete the written statement, attach two pictures (one of yourself and one of you with your family), and email, fax, or mail these documents to the International House before January 31st.
Recommendation Form: Please have three people fill out this form and email, fax, or mail it to the International House before January 31st.
To have completed an application, you must submit the following:
- Completed Application Form: http://www.jsu.edu/ihop/applications.html
- Three (3) Recommendation forms completed and sent directly to us by instructors or staff or faculty
- Written Statement
- Two (2) photos – an individual picture of you and a picture of your family.
- Copy of high school diploma and transcripts in issuing authorities sealed envelope. Minimum GPA is 3.0/4.0. Student will need to bring official transcript when they get on campus.
- Meet English proficiency requirement (TOEFL-IBT61/ IELTS-5.5/ Letter from school)
- Copy of passport
- Signed Statement that student has read and understood all of the rules and agrees to abide by House and immigration rules and regulations.
Application Form - Please fill out the form and email, fax, or mail it and a photo of yourself to the International House before January 31st.
Contact the International House if you have any questions: 256-782-5303