When taking an Online Course through the JSU Online Course System, your computer should meet the following minimum specifications:
- Internet connection.
- E-mail access.
- Required Software: Netscape Communicator/Navigator 4.0 or higher OR Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher (or equivalent web browser).
- Suggested Software: Microsoft Office 97 or higher, Adobe Acrobat Reader,
- Minimum 28.8 KB modem; 56 KB modem recommended.
- 150 MHz processor.
- Minimum 16 MB RAM; 32 MB RAM recommended.
- Monitor capable of at least 800 x 600 resolution.
- Please contact the instructor concerning specific software or hardware that may be required for his/her course.