Department of Human Resources
Employee Suggestion Program Procedure
- MAKING A SUGGESTION
- Suggestion Form #27, also available in the Office of Human Resources, must be completed for each suggestion.
- The completed form must be forwarded through appropriate channels, as indicated on the form.
- After securing all of the necessary signatures, the form is sent to the Office of Human Resources.
- EVALUATION OF SUGGESTIONS
- The Staff Advisory Council, in conjunction with the Director of Human Resources, will be responsible for evaluating suggestions.
- Once the Staff Advisory Council accepts a suggestion, it will be sent to the University Council for review.
- The University Council may request additional information, consult other departments, or consult other institutions before making a final decision.
- An award will be presented by designee by the University Council.
- Employees whose suggestions are accepted and approved will be given:
- A framed certificate
- A coffee cup with the JSU logo and the phrase "JSU Liked My Idea"
- A cash award in the amount of $50.00
- Recipients of all awards will be publicized in the campus news media.