Personnel Records

The Department of Human Resources maintains the personnel records of all employees; updates to a personal record must be initiated by the employee. Please advise HR immediately whenever there are changes in your address, marital benefits information or status, number of dependents, or when a single child reaches the age of 26. Incorrect information could create problems concerning your pay, benefits, or state and federal taxes. Also, if you acquire additional education or receive licensure or certification in your area of expertise, be sure this information is communicated to the HR. Personnel records of employees are the property of JSU.

Back to Handbook Table of Contents