Rome Trip Info Page
What is the Good Life?
Ancient Roman and Early Christian Answers
Depart: 5 May 2014 Return: 23 May 2014 THESE DATES ARE TENTATIVE!
Costs $2,500 ($400 deposit nonrefundable after 15 November 2013)
Balance of $2,100 is due by 1 March 2014 (Nonrefundable after that date)
Included in cost: 17 nights in Residence Candia - mostly 3 person rooms (A/C private bathroom, internet, cooking facilities), all entrance fees, unlimited inter-Rome transport, 3 group meals.
Not included in cost: airfare, travel documents, insurance, food other than the 3 group meals, JSU May tuition, miscellaneous expenses For more information contact Dr. Prudlo or Dr. Russell
- U.S. State Department Students Abroad page
- Passport Info site (Only offical document required for this trip is a valid Passport, no visas or other documents are required)
- International Student Identity Card (Required for the trip, $22, wide range of discounts and emergency services)
- Residence Candia (the apartments)
- Italian Train System (for checking prices, in English)
- Student Universe
- STA travel
- Kayak (good site for checking multiple airfares at once)
- Delta (only direct flight between ATL and Rome)
- Lufthansa Student (German airline, often with good student fares)
- BBC Italian Language program
- Rick Steve's Packing lists for men and women (Rick Steve also has great travel advice)