The minimum degree requirements are listed by program.
- At least 1/2 of the graduate courses for the master’s degree must be at the 500 level.
- All course work for the Ed.S. must be at the 500 and 600 level.
- All course work for the MFA must be at the 600 level.
- All course work for the DSC must be at the 800 level.
- Individual programs may limit the number of hours of 400 graduate level course work which may be counted for the degree.
All graduate students who are pursuing a degree must complete 24 semester hours of graduate credit at JSU.