LOCATION: Political Science Department
|BEGINNING: January 6, 2014||ENDING: April 25, 2014|
|SEMESTER AVAILABLE: Spring 2014||POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 1|
Assist with the American Democracy Project and other associated duties as needed.
- Applicants must agree to enroll in a JSU graduate program (taking at least six (6) traditional graduate hours per semester) and must maintain good standing (GPA=3.0 or higher)
- Applicants must possess the abiliy to communicate effectively in English
- Applicants must demonstrate both the willingness and ability to work cooperatively with staff and students; multicultural exposure is preferred
- Preference will be given to applicants who have experience in the kinds of duties required for this position
- Preference will be given to applicants with demonstrated relevant administrative and computer skills
$520 per month (20 hours per week) plus tuition for six (6) graduate semester hours during Fall and Spring semesters and a total of six (6) graduate semester hours for the summer terms.
College of Graduate Studies
700 Pelham Road North
Jacksonville State University
Jacksonville, Al 36265-1602
Three (3) letters of recommendation (at least one by a faculty member with whom you studied)
Applications are accepted at any time. To maintain an active status of your file an update of the application must be completed each Spring and Summer Semesters online at www.jsu.edu/graduate/gradassist.html. ALL applicants must reapply prior to each Fall semester. Applications may be reviewed at any time and positions filled.
Jacksonville State University Is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.