LOCATION: Office of Human Resources
|BEGINNING: May 5, 2014||ENDING: July 31, 2014|
|SEMESTER AVAILABLE: Summer 2014||POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 1|
- Manage and create human resources personnel file folders
- Assist all HR representatives with E-Verify process
- Enter new hire information (Alabama Industrial Relations)
- Assist with daily traffic flow through the Office of Human Resources (i.e., employment paperwork submissions)
- Assist in answering phones and relaying messages
- Other duties may be assigned, as needed
- Applicants must agree to enroll in a JSU graduate program (taking at least six (6) graduate hours per semester) and must maintain good standing (GPA = 3.0 or higher)
- Applicants must possess the ability to communicate effectively in English
- Applicants must demonstrate both the willingness and ability to work cooperatively with staff and students; multicultural exposure is preferred
- Preference will be given to applicants who have experience in the kinds of duties required for this position
- Preference will be given to applicants with demonstrated relevant administrative and computer skills
$520 per month (max 20 hours per week) plus tuition for six (6) graduate semester hours per fall and spring semesters and a total of six (6) graduate semester hours during the summer terms.
College of Graduate Studies
700 Pelham Road North
Jacksonville State University
Jacksonville, AL 36265-1602
Three (3) letters of recommendation (at least one by a faculty member with whom you have studied
Applications are accepted at any time. To maintain an active status of your file an update of the application must be completed prior to each semester online at www.jsu.edu/graduate/gradassist.pdf. Applications may be reviewed at any time and positions filled.
Jacksonville State University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.