Dr. John H. Jones
- EH558: Studies in Romantic Literature
- EH 501: Introduction to Graduate Study in English
- EH 441/441G: History of the English Language
- EH 422M: William Blake's Illuminated Poetry
- EH 412/412G: Victorian Poetry
- EH 404: Shakespeare
- EH 403: Shakespeare
- EH 311: Romantic Poetry
- EH 220: Honors Literature
- EH 219: Honors Literature
- EH 204: Survey of British Literature
- EH 203: Survey of British Literature
- EH 201: Survey of American Literature
- EH 104: Honors Composition
- EH 103: Honors Composition
- EH 102: Composition
- EH 101: Composition
Current and Recent Scholarship:
- Blake on Language, Power, and Self-Annihilation. New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2010.
- Individual articles on "'The Clod & the Pebble' (Blake)," "Hobbes, Thomas," "Industrialism," "'The Shepherd' (Blake)," and "Slavery and the Slave Trade." The Encyclopedia of Literary Romanticism. Ed. Andrew Maunder. New York: Facts of File, 2010.
- "The Work of Reading Multiple Copies of Blake's Illuminated Books." Blake and Production: Textual, Material, Economic, The International Conference on Romanticism, 2008. Rochester, MI, 16-19 October 2008.
- "Blake's Diverse Texts: Milton." New Light on Blake's Milton, North American Society for the Study of Romanticism 2008 Conference: Romantic Diversity. Toronto, 21-24 August 2008.
- "Blake, Self-Annihilation, and Communication." Language and the Self: From Locke through the Romantics, South Central Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies 2008 Conference. New Orleans, 21-23 February 2008.
- "Blake's Production Methods." Palgrave Advances in William Blake Studies. Ed. Nicholas Williams. Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire, and New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2006. 25-41.