Remote Sensing Questions Chapter 8
- What are the four chronological phases of environmental and natural-resources planning
- Of what must a GIS be capable?
- What are the five basic technical elements of a GIS?
- Explain each of them.
- What is the difference between a vector GIS and a raster GIS?
- What elements compose the data management elements of a GIS?
- Distinguish between surface analysis and overlay analysis.
- According to the USGS, what criteria should a land use and land cover classification
- What factors determine the minimum area that can be classified as to land use and land
- By example, explain how the USGS Land Use and Land Cover Classification System is