Elizabeth Robins in Alaska
The Alaska-Klondike Diary of Elizabeth Robins, 1900
Now available! Where to buy:
- barnesandnoble.com sells it at full price
- University of Alaska Press has a toll-free order number
- amazon.com also has it available at full price, and may have used copies.
- Sherry Simpson authored a Book Review of the ER
Diary, in the Fairbanks, Alaska Daily News Miner, June 27, 1999. (Originally at <http://www.newsminer.com/heartland/hland62799/book.htm>
and not currently available.)
- Guide to Alaskan-centered Novels and play by Robins:
- On Line editions of Alaska Short Fiction by Robins:
Monica's Village" Published in Century Magazine, May, 1905.
Pages 19-30; reprinted in The Mills of the Gods and Other
Miss Cal." Published in The English Review
(December 1910); McClures, 36: 218-228.
Reprinted in The
Mills of the Gods and Other Stories (1920).
- "The Caribou Stand" Published in Pall Mall Magazine 35 (1905). Pages 561-572.
- On Line Non Fiction Alaska Articles by Robins: [A Note]
- "Elizabeth Robins at Cape Nome," from the
August 19, 1900 Seattle
Post Intelligencer [publication of her Alaska letters
subtitled "Living Under Martial Law" and "The Court Arrives"].
- "The Very Latest Gold Field in the Arctic
Circle," Review of Reviews, London edition, XXII (October 1900):
343-345 (letter from Grantley Harbor, Alaska).
- "The Gold Miners of the Frozen North: A Visit to
Cape Nome," Pall Mall Magazine, Vol. 23 (January 1901); 55-65.
- "Pleasure Mining," Fortnightly Review, 77 (March 1902):
- "The Alaska Boundary," Fortnightly
Review, 80 (November 1903): 792-799.
Permission to web publish the works of Elizabeth Robins in electronic
format is granted by Mabel Smith, literary executor, Elizabeth Robins Estate.
Hypertext Markup copyright Joanne E. Gates.
Pagination, spelling and original punctuation retained.
See full disclosures and contact information in:
Where you are: http://www.jsu.edu/depart/english/robins/alask/ala00tab.htm
Page editor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available since July 1999
Last update: In Netscape, Select "View"; "Page Info"