Dr. Joanne E. Gates,
Jacksonville State University
Teacher Inquiry Community:
Projects on Pedagogy and Classroom Based Research.
- Search Strategies for Effective Use of Internet (For Dr. Gates's EH 102 Research Paper Assignment)
- FAQs, Research and Style Format
- Elizabeth Robins in the Women's Literature Classroom: Suggestions for in-class writing evaluations
- A "Short Take" Entry in Approaches to Teaching Hamlet. Ed. Bernice Kliman. A model for refutation writing, responding to Frank Kermode's Introduction to Hamlet.
- Elizabeth Robins, 1862-1952: Actress, Novelist, Feminist
- Co-editor, The Alaska-Klondike Diary of Elizabeth Robins, 1900
Where you are: http://www.jsu.edu/depart/english/gates/teachpro/
Page editor: Joanne E. Gates at email@example.com
Last update: In Firefox, check under View, Page Info.