Register Children Under 19
(For all classes)
In order to print our registration form, your browser must be equipped with the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
The Parental Consent Form must be completed and presented on the first day of class for children under 19.
Parental Consent Form
If you register a child under 19 online, you must also complete the Parental Consent Form. Children will not be admitted to classes without this signed consent form. This is University policy and there are no exceptions.
Five Ways To Register:
- Online: Register using our secure online registration system.
- Phone: Within Calhoun County Call 256-782-5918. From outside of Calhoun County, please call 1-800-634-7199 to register by phone. Payment may be made by VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or company purchase order. Individuals MUST PAY at the time they register.
- FAX this form to (256) 782-5983. Payment may be made by VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or company purchase order.
- Mail: Complete our registration form. Enclose your check, money order, credit card number and expiration date, or company purchase order number. Mail to Jacksonville State University Office of Continuing Education, 100 Gamecock Drive, Anniston, AL 36205.
- Walk In: Register in person at our JSU McClellan Center office.