School of Business & Industry
The School of Business & Industry aspires to be one of the premier public regional undergraduate schools of business in the Southeast. The faculty, staff, and administration of the College are committed to continuously improving the quality of our academic programs, our student support activities, and our service to the local and regional community.
Top Reasons to choose JSU School of Business & Industry
- Accredited by AACSB International
- Jacksonville State University Ranks #12 Best Online MBA AACSB by Get Educated
- The College of Commerce and Business Administration was chosen by Princeton Review as one of "The Best Business Schools."
- Jacksonville State University's MBA ranked No. 2 in the nation for "Greatest Opportunities for Women" in 2008 and 2009.
- National honor societies including Beta Gamma Sigma, the academic honor society for AACSB International accredited Colleges of Business
- An internship program that allows students to gain practical experience in the business world
- A New York City Summer program that introduces students to the New York stock exchange and the financial center of New York City
Meet The Employers Event
JSU Library, 11th Floor
September 6th, 2:00-4:00
2:00-2:30 Beta Alpha Psi Members Only
2:30-4:00 All Accounting Majors
Employers attending and website information will be posted soon.