ADVISEMENT IS ON A FIRST COME FIRST SEEN BASIS.
For students whose work hours conflict with CCBA Advising Center hours (8 am to noon and 1 pm to 4:30 pm M - F) and Distance Education students who take 100% of their classes online and do not live within a 30 mile radius, contact Mrs Haas, email@example.com, for advisement information.
Prior to registration, classes are viewable through the Class Schedules link on MyJSU. You may also go to www.jsu.edu, select Academics, and view class schedule.
Below are some tips of information to review prior to meeting with your academic advisor:
- View/Print the CCBA Program Checksheet
- Update any completed courses
- Prepare a trial schedule based on your remaining requirements, noting any prerequisites. Trial schedule forms are available using this link: http://www.jsu.edu/registrar/student_forms.html
- Bring your completed trial schedule in for approval. Be sure that you have filled the trial schedule completely, including CRNs!
- Register online through MYJSU
Transfer Students - Because many of you will be enrolled in classes at other schools, it is necessary to bring a copy of the current class schedule in which you are enrolled. ALSO, review on MyJSU an academic transcript. If any transfer work is missing, you will need to bring a copy of the transcript from that institution, along with your current class schedule in order to be advised properly.
Online Students - Due to the demand of online courses, those typically fill quickly. Please plan accordingly and contact Mrs. Haas (firstname.lastname@example.org) in enough time to avoid the classes you need online being filled.
If you have any questions that are not covered throughout this website, please contact Mrs Haas @ email@example.com. You must include your name and student number in the email and please be as specific as possible.
Remember your student status is based on earned hours, which does not include those in progress. See your online transcript to determine earned hours. DO NOT delay advisement.