|Register for the CCBA Business Test|
- Accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business at both the undergraduate and graduate levels
- Jacksonville State University Ranks #11 Best Online MBA AACSB by Get Educated
- The College of Commerce and Business Administration was chosen by Princeton Review as one of "The Best Business Schools."
- Enrollment of over 900 students from throughout Alabama, other states and foreign countries
- Jacksonville State University's MBA ranked No. 2 in the nation for "Greatest Opportunities for Women" in 2008 and 2009.
- National honor societies including Beta Gamma Sigma, the academic honor society for AACSB International accredited Colleges of Business
- Distinguished faculty with national publications
- Flexible class schedules including night, off-campus and online.
- An internship program that allows students to gain practical experience in the business world
- A New York City Summer program that introduces students to the New York stock exchange and the financial center of New York City
- Located in North East Alabama 1.5 hours from both Atlanta and Birmingham
- Distinguished graduates who have achieved success both nationally and internationally.
- Comprehensive offerings including E-Commerce
- Affordable tuition