The Career Services Office offers:
- Full-time, part-time, co-op and internship job postings | Resume critiques | Mock interviews | Employment and life skills assistance| Informational Sessions| Companies on campus| On-campus Interviews
- On-campus job fairs, such as Education Fair, a reverse career fair, and a Fall and a Spring Career Fair. Recruiter cost for the Education Fair is $250 for two recruiters, $50 for each additional recruiter. Deadline for school systems to register is January 20, 2016. Registrations received after the deadline will be charged an additional $150.
Visit our "Upcoming Events" page for more information and to register.
In short, our staff can help you discover your unique personal strengths and how you can use them to determine the best career suited to your personality and interests.
Register with Career Services
Education Fair, a Reverse Career Fair
February 3, 2016
Leone Cole Auditorium
- Students and December graduates are required to register. Deadline for student registration is January 20, 2016.
Spring Career Fair
Mar. 2, 2016
Merrill Hall Atrium
- Students of all majors and classifications are invited & encouraged to participate
- Bring multiple copies of a resume & dress professionally
- View a list of companies attending & research them before you come to the fair
- Prepare for the fair by downloading How to Make the Most Out of a Career Fair