Jacksonville State University is a multi-purpose, regional institution located in Northeast Alabama. JSU has served the area and state for more than 125 years by training students to become highly-qualified professionals.
We offer B.A., B.F.A., B.S., B. S. in Education, B.S.W., and B.S.N., M.A., M.S. in Education, M.B.A., M.P.A., Ed .S. degrees,and now the D.S. Doctor of Science in Emergency Management.
Career Services is your company's connection to this selection of superior graduates and alumni.
- Career Fair - This one-day event provides your company with high visibility and an opportunity to speak informally with hundreds of students and graduates from all academic disciplines.
- Education Fair - At this event, you will have the opportunity to meet and recruit all JSU academic disciplines pursuing employment opportunities in Education.
- On-Campus Recruiting - You can work with our office to setup an interview event specifically for your company at any time throughout the year. Recruiting is available for both professional and Co-Op positions. Our office provides facilities that are conducive to private, one-on-one interviews. We can arrange open sign up or choose candidates that match the provided job description.
- Job Postings - Our free job posting site gives your company exposure to well-qualified, college-educated professional candidates.
- Cooperative Education - Cooperative Education is a partnership between students and companies wherein employers provide students the opportunity to convert classroom skills and knowledge into valuable, paid experience while benefiting their own firm.
- Internship Opportunities - The University offers internship courses as well as internship opportunities but not for course credit.
We are always eager to identify and find organizations that are interested in offering internship opportunities to our students.
Some degree programs offer course credit; therefore, our students benefit by receiving three semester credit hours as well as practical experience. To view the list of degree programs with a course for credit (click here) http://www.jsu.edu/careerservices/students/internship-courses.html
If you would like additional information on our internship programs, please contact Lola Johnston, firstname.lastname@example.org at JSU Career Services.
Post a Job
Post a Co-Op
Internships provide students with crucial real work experience, which is often required to fulfill numerous degrees before a student can launch a full-time career. These internships also give companies highly qualified, motivated students who meet the needs of the company. Before hiring an intern, a company must identify where and what type of work interns can complete in order to be an asset to the company.
The university has invested in a partnership with internships.com and the Calhoun County Chamber of Commerce, which will provide JSU students and employers a way to review internship postings and resumes posted in a stored database.
For more information, please contact Lola Johnston.