Become a Member
- Annual - $25/Single or $40/Husband & Wife
- Lifetime - $500/Single or $750/Husband & Wife
Make check payable to:
700 Pelham Road North
Jacksonville, AL 36265
- JSU Alumni Association Membership Card
- Free chips & drink with purchase of any regular sandwich at Momma Goldberg's Deli in Jacksonville.
- Free original chicken sandwich with purchase of original chicken sandwich at Burger King in Jacksonville.
- 10% off regular price purchases from Swank boutique on the square in Jacksonville.
- Free cupcake with purchase of five cupcakes at Mad Hatter.
- Free soft drink with purchase of sandwich at Quizno's in Jacksonville.
- $3 off any purchase of $15 or more at all locations of Strut's Restaurants (Mon-Thurs only).
- 40% off regular menu price at Papa John's (Jacksonville only).
- 10% off at Effina's (excluding alcohol).
- Buy one sandwich, get one 50% off at Java Jolt.
- 10% off the best available rate at the Hampton Inn in Jacksonville.
- Free Cinnastix with purchase of large three-topping pizza at Dominoes Pizza (Jacksonville only).
- $10 off any Continuing Education class of $20 or more.
- Discount tickets to all productions of the JSU Drama Department, same as JSU employees.
- JSU Campus Guest Parking Pass
- Free Subscription to Gem of the Hills, the official magazine of JSU Alumni.
- Special invitations to chapter events in your area.
- Opportunities to book vacations on JSU Alumni trips at substantial discounts.
- JSU Alumni E-mail Updates.
- Discounts on car rentals from: Alamo, Avis, Budget, Hertz, and National Rentals.
- Discounts at Choice Hotels nationwide (Mainstay Hotels, Clarion, Quality Inn, Sleep Inn, Econo-lodge, Roadway Inn).
- Use of the recreational facilities at Stephenson Hall for an annual fee of $150, or $200 for couples (Lifetime members only).
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Discounts
Support a Scholarship
Career Services and the Alumni Association have partnered up to create a mentor program for our students. The Mentor Program was set to create relationships between students, alumni and friends who are willing to share their professional insights.
This program is designed to serve as an opportunity for students to ask community and business leaders questions about degree programs and careers, or simply to receive first hand knowledge of what to expect after receiving a degree in a particular discipline.