Trouble with the AlcoholEdu site?
For the 24/7 Online Technical Support, click on the Help button located in the upper right corner of every screen. In the AlcoholEdu courses, select the "Request Support" tab for more contact options.
Trouble viewing Course Media?
- Select "Audio Only" for the media option on the media settings page (upper right corner of the screen).
- DO NOT play music or run video clips on your computer (CD, MP3s, other websites, etc.) while viewing the course.
- Try another browser.
- DO NOT have other programs or appications running on your computer while viewing the course.
- Access the course at a different time of day.
Enable Closed Captioning
- Login to AlcoholEdu and click "Return to where I left off in the course."
- Scroll to the bottom and click MyAlcoholEdu on the left side of the page.
- Select Course Settings.
- Below Media Settings, which states "Click here to enable Closed Captioning."
- Close the MyAlcoholEdu window.
- Refresh your screen.