- The social, intellectual, cultural, and physical development of students, faculty, and staff.
- Providing an affordable quality education.
- Excellence in all aspects of university life.
- Providing a continuous improvement environment.
- Educate students to be productive, responsible, citizens and effective leaders in a rapidly changing global society.
- Develop and maintain a student body of sufficient size and with appropriate characteristics to constitute a robust learning community.
- Increase the efficiency and effectiveness of administrative processes and services.
- Enhance and maintain sound financial planning that assures adequate fiscal resources for the university.
Our mission is to provide services and programs aimed at the social, intellectual, cultural, and physical development of students. As a student-centered Division, we advocate for affordable, quality education and excellence in all aspects of university life for our students.
Our vision is to empower students through opportunities for learning enrichment, moral and civic responsibility development, and preparation for their future as successful graduates.
Helpful JSU Links
2012 - 2013 Announcements
October 1, 2012-March 1, 2013
Spring Preview Day
February 23, 2013
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Priority Deadline
March 15, 2013