How Do I Change My Major?
JSU Home » Academic Advisement » How Do I Change My Major?

You must contact the department of your major in order to get your major changed. For example, if your major is Criminal Justice and you want to change to Art, you need to contact the Art department to get your major changed and advisor assignment.
View Department Advising Contact